Tuesday, March 19, 2019

How long between receiving license to carry and actually carrying in public?


I am sure there are quite a few who started the same day, but for the people who didn't start right away how long did you wait?In the grand scheme of things, I would consider myself still new(ish) to guns.I've been carrying around the house to get used to having one on me. It may seem silly to most if not all people, but I load it up with a snap-cap and have it in it's holster, cocked and locked. I plan to eventually carry with live ammo, but I just want to get 101% comfortable that I wont have a negligent discharge.So how long did you wait till you carried in public after receiving your license to carry? And a bonus question for people who practiced before carrying in public, how long till you started carrying with live ammo? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2TdVe1y

No comments:

Post a Comment