Monday, November 5, 2018

Has anyone had an experience with an officer or citizen regarding you carrying and your non traditional gun owner appearance?


I'll use myself as an example; I look like I may fit the "thug" appearance to many of America because I wear a hood and hat whenever it's cold, minority and tattooed when it's hot, blast rap music, dress in skinny jeans hip hop fashion, and talk in hip hop dialect with my friends because of where we grew up in and it's fun, and have a bad experience in a rural place in my state where I believe I was searched unconstitutionally years ago for going 14 over and driving suspiciously drunk (nothing came of it). Those in VA know the world of difference between NoVA and the rest of the state.Anyway, has anyone else had a bad experience for their appearance or demeanor? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2SPySEK

No comments:

Post a Comment