Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Carrying with someone below you.


Hey guys. I'm pretty new to the CCW world and as I have come home while still carrying I have remembered that hey, there are people in my basement and maybe the gun on my waist isn't pointed in a safe direction. (I carry with a round in the chamber like most other people.) The same concern could apply to many different scenarios. One if them being a workplace where you sit in a chair all day and there's a guy one floor below you sitting there all day too. If that guy was me, I honestly wouldn't really like a chambered gun pointed at me on the next floor up.I know that guns don't go bang unless you pull the trigger, but it still stresses me out a little bit. Am I over thinking it? Has anybody else thought about the same thing? What do you do? I would love to hear anyone's thoughts and feedback. Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2OxuSVI

No comments:

Post a Comment