Saturday, October 13, 2018

VA CCW-ers, what does VCU’s Weapons Reg. entail?


I’m going to be in Richmond for a couple of days and was looking at the prohibited places listed by VCDL which linked to VCU’s Weapons Regulation . Am I correct in reading the reg to allow carry by CHP holders if I’m walking around, and not entering academic buildings, administrative office buildings, medical venues, clinics, laboratories, research facilities, student residence buildings, and dining facilities; or while attending sporting, entertainment, or educational events? Is there any authority explaining the effect of the regulation?Edit: I’m not planning on going to the campus, I’m more concerned about stumbling onto university property when I’m walking around Richmond. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2CbD9fI

No comments:

Post a Comment