Friday, October 12, 2018

Story time. My lesson in restraint learned today.


So without giving too much about myself away I work as a sort of inspector for all the wallmarts in my state and have spend many hours in all the walmarts around my state fixing and inspecting things. Today I was inside working on a task and realized I needed to go out to my truck to get some allen wrenches. On my way out I walk past the jewelry department and see a tall heavy black man with a skull balaclava type mask on and he has a walmart bag in his hand and the jewelry clerk is handing him jewelry. Initially what went through my mind was obviously that this guy is robbing walmart right in front of me holly shit. I could have easily right then drew my glock out of my holster and given him commands to get on the ground or whatever. Instead I took a second to take in what was going on more thoroghly and in that second of waiting I saw the clerk give the man a nice smile and a receipt. The dude wasn't robbing them at all he was just a fucking idiot wearing a mask cause its almost halloween. I ended up walking out of the building after realizing and moving on. I saw a police officer standing outside and told him he should maybe tell the guy in there buying jewelry with a mask on that it looks like hes robbing the place lol. If it wasn't near halloween my reaction may have also been different so there is that. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2IRnkfj

No comments:

Post a Comment