Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Opinions on what my employee handbook says [Georgia]


Throwaway account for obvious reasons.I'm in Georgia and have my license to carry. I've been employed at my company for several years and carry every day. It's an office job in a cubicle. There's a new company manual with this new addition:The following are examples of infractions of rules of conduct that may result in disciplinary action, including suspension, demotion, or termination of employment:...Carrying firearms or any other dangerous weapons, at any time, on premises owned or occupied by the Company, unless state law specifically gives the employee the right to bring a firearm on the employer’s premises.My question is specifically about the "unless state law gives the employee the right" part. Do you think this means I'm allowed if I possess a concealed carry license? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2RVMWfi

No comments:

Post a Comment