Friday, October 12, 2018

Office Carry Prohibition


Hello all!I've been working at my current job for 2 years. We're relatively new (company's about 4 years old). Recently, they came out with a handbook in which it states not firearms are permitted in the office. They also explicitly state that firearms are not permitted even with a CCW permit. This is only INSIDE the office. They state that we may keep it in the car if we wish.​For context, we have about 30 people in the office, and at least one other permitted carrier (that I know of). We're also located in Northern California and are in the software industry.​Is this common practices in office environments? I understand that (for whatever reason) if someone becomes aware that I have a firearm, it may make them uncomfortable. This is the main reason I've seen in online posts for this scenario. But coming from this sub's point of view, should I ask management to reconsider its approach here? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2NCp8cX

No comments:

Post a Comment