Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Non-Resident Permit question


Hello, I’m a SC resident and CWP holder. I may be moving around in the near future for work and wanted to pick up a non resident CCW from a state that will be easy to acquire. Don’t quite know where I’d be going yet, but if I were to transfer my drivers license, my SC permits would become inactive, where a nonresident permit would just require an address change. Would allow me to carry while getting set up in a new state. What are my options? I see FL has something (but I don’t know where I could get electronic fingerprints done. Local PD has paper) Utah requires a class that no one around me teaches Anything online? Or would just accept my current permit and issue non res? Thanks for the advice! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Izqapo

No comments:

Post a Comment