Monday, October 15, 2018

My wife took the Walmart Walk today.


So after 6 years together, I finally brought my wife to the light side. It's been quite a task, but she finally understands the importance of self-protection. I can't always be there, so she now has the means to defend herself and our daughter. So anyways, on to the proud moment for me. My wife got her permit last week. We've been discussing carry options. She wanted to do purse carry, with a dedicated pocket. I explained to her why this isn't a great idea. So she decided on a belly band. Overall, she likes the fit, and it's comfortable on her. Eventually she'll get a holster. So, as is tradition, she donned said belly band and Glock 43, and we went on a romantic little stroll through Walmart. I gotta say, it's a strange feeling taking a newbie on their first walk, because I vividly remember mine. Anyways, enough rambling. Just wanted to share a husband's proud moment, and for any wives/girlfriends who are thinking about it: do it! There's nothing to lose and everything to gain. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2NJI4qh

No comments:

Post a Comment