Friday, October 5, 2018

Looking for holster advice - switching from appendix to hip/3-4 o’clock


Hello everyone, I’ve been lurking around here for a while and now I need your help.I’ve been carrying my glock 19/26 appendix style for years but I’ve been wanting to switch to a 3-4 o’clock position for a while now. I’ve been using a g-code incog with 1 of the clips removed (no mag caddy) since it first came out and I’ve been relatively happy with it. On some occasions I’ve used it as a hip holster but I think something specifically designed for that kind of carry would do a better job with both comfort and concealability.I’m ideally looking for something kydex as I experimented with several hybrid holsters when I first got my ccw permit and didn’t like how they felt or how difficult they could be to get on and off, especially while sitting in a vehicle. I’m 6’ tall about 185lbs.I appreciate any insight or experiences you guys have to share! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2y5Wpbs

No comments:

Post a Comment