Sunday, October 14, 2018

Legality of walking to mail-box while concealed (on edge of property) [scenario]


I am in a castile doctrine state, (edit: TN) where I am allowed to carry both in my home, and in my car (off person), even without a ccw. I am curious about the legality of getting my mail while strapped. My mailbox is on the edge of my property so I have to walk just onto the street to actually get to the box. Are there any legal issues carrying while getting the mail, or mowing the lawn, if I have to venture a few feet off of my property in order to edge the outside perimeter?This is a different issue, but Im also curious about the legality of walking to your car, if your car is parked across the street from your property, like if you are at a student apartment complex.Thanks for the answer! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2OsgJy8

No comments:

Post a Comment