Monday, October 15, 2018

Just another day I’m glad I carry


I carry every day, and I’m blessed to legally do so. Today was just a reminder to continue to carry.I work at a bank... don’t get too excited because this story is kind of lame.I walked outside to get my jacket from my car, and this huge Doberman seemed like it was trying to get out of a car window. I love dogs, even had a Doberman for awhile, but this dog was legitimately scary. Barking at me, trying to get out of the car. If the window was farther down he easily could have jumped out.Hopefully I would have got a nice greeting from the doggo. But I’m glad I had my LCP in my pocket. You just NEVER EVER know when and where you’ll need it.On top of that, animals very rarely cross my mind when carrying when they can be just a deadly as a criminal trying to harm you.Stay calm and “Carry” On. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2OtPvHi

No comments:

Post a Comment