Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Getting bullied at school, bully plans to rob me after school soon. When is lethal force necessary for self defense?

I have tried diffusing the situation at school, but lies are being spread and people really want this kid after me. I know this kid robs people and even stole from me recently.

If I fought back at school in response, I’d get my ass beat by multiple people. He tried pressing me today saying that he wants to steal more from me and so I walked away. I overheard him talking to his friend, they planned on robbing me. I wear expensive things, and I have items on me that are valuable.

I have a knife that I can conceal easily, I don’t plan on touching it at all until I’m out of the controlled zone. They don’t want a fair fight, they want to rob me. He has jumped people and stolen money, a belt, and even pulled off their shoes, and now he wants to rob me.

Here’s my question: when is lethal force necessary? I’m not afraid to defend myself but I do not want to confront and lose with fists. If I’m gonna confront I want to win all the fights, not just one. If I wield a knife I bet they will back off, but either way I’m gonna defense myself. I fear bodily harm and loss of property. Is lethal force warranted in this situation?



Submitted October 17, 2018 at 06:30PM by blind4luv https://ift.tt/2AgMvp1

No comments:

Post a Comment