Monday, October 15, 2018

Gave myself a scare today sorta.


So yeah I scared myself today but now I look back and laugh a bit. Still a learning moment I guess.I work with magnets sometimes. Strong magnets that clean big fish tanks. The kind that can break fingers if handled wrong. You get the idea.I had one side of the magnet in my hand, like I’ve done plenty of times before, but then it snapped to the slide of my shield aiwb under my shirt. I didn’t think much about it and as I removed the magnet it kinda slid up the slide and off instead of straight off and away (strong magnet remember, hard to remove).I didn’t think much of it at first but then I thought oh fuck I could’ve blown my dick off doing that. Then I thanked whoever thought it was a good idea to put a trigger safety into the shield.At the very least it could’ve unseated it from my holster so now I’ve learned. Remember to keep magnets away from guns. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2QUySl4

No comments:

Post a Comment