Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Delta's Zip Ties of Freedom


IMO this doesn't break rules, but I'm currently reaching out to Georgia's Carry Association regarding these damned zip ties.Delta's hub is in Atlanta, GA, so there may be room for some kind of action against this practice, especially as it is against18 U.S. Code § 922No common or contract carrier shall require or cause any label, tag, or other written notice to be placed on the outside of any package, luggage, or other container that such package, luggage, or other container contains a firearm.I don't like these zip ties'tagging' my luggage for containing a firearm by a potential bad guy,increasing the time it may take for me to retrieve my firearm during an emergency,infringing on my rights, dammit.The Georgia Carry Association has suggested that I try and find others who have dealt with this terrible Delta policy. Please feel free to PM me to discuss further actions. I don't think it even requires you to be in Georgia. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2RUxH67

No comments:

Post a Comment