Saturday, October 13, 2018

Deciding between Dara and Clinger


Hey good afternoon everyone - I'm wanting to get away from the hybrid leather/kydex two clip holster for my Walther PPS and into something a little more "minimalist". I want a full kydex, single clip design.I'm torn between the Dara IWB (don't know if I want the "curved" belt clip or just a J clip) and the Clinger V3 Stingray.I have a Dara OWB for my P09 and love it but I've heard good things about both. Using the Reddit 10% code for Dara it would put that holster just a few dollars more than the Clinger so that's not really a concern.I like that both have adjustable cant as I might try to appendix out from time to time.Any recommendations on either holster (or something different in this price range) let me know! Thanks via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2yhisvX

No comments:

Post a Comment