Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Criticized as a Coward for Saying I Would Not Getting Involved.


So a coworker was at a convience store that was robbed. The coworker did not notice the robbery was taking place until the attendant put the cash on the counter and it was taken.The attendant stated the robbery gestured that he had a gun under his hoodie per procedure they gave the register contence.The coworker asked what I would do I responded by 1. Observe the robber, their actions, physical characteristics, and clothes. 2. See if the robber leaves by car and get the plate. 3. Write everything I remember down on my phone when it is safe. 4. Give the responding officer my notes.I mentioned the only time I would draw a gun is if the robber was so unstable that I would think they wpuld shoot or if they asked the attendant and patrons into the backroom.My coworkers response surprised me when he questioned why I would carry a gun and said my actions were cowardly...Anyone ever get this reply? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2AewiAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment