Wednesday, February 7, 2018

I just got a girlfriend and she told me her father likes to pull shotguns.


Howeverr he doesnt have one so she said not to be nervous. I asked her leaving the theater if she'd want to go shooting, but i haven't told her about ccw yet. I don't have the license. I'm waiting still for mine (90 day period in illinois). So I figure I'll tell her when I get the license?Anyways she wants to go shooting with me so that's cool. And she let me know about her father. He likes to tell the BFS he's got a shotty and he can bring it out. I figure if he pulls line of me that I'll let him know that i myself am interested in buying a mossber 500 soon, that i like the looks but never shot a shot gun. And see if i can get him interested in talking guns for a bit! and if the moments right and he wants to go shooting with me I'll take him some time.I won't do this and have a condescending attitude. I'll joke off his threat and allow for the selfie defence conversation to come out. I'm in the midst of gym training now to lose weight and gain muscle. And then I'm also working on saving cash for some classes. I got that he was a firefighter at one point with gf. So I'd bet he could respect those plans? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2Bg2R27

No comments:

Post a Comment