Monday, February 5, 2018

How many of you carry "as needed"?


It seems like most people on this sub are EDC carry folk. I only carry as necessary maybe once or twice a week usually when on carrying money to the bank or hiking, or if I'm headed through a bad part of the big city. But I live in a small town and I cannot carry at work so only really carry as needed. How many others here like me? I do EDC a protac HL X flashlight and CRKT Fossil knife though, I find those infinitely more useful on a day to day basis.PS, I know someone will say you carry everyday as needed because it is needed everyday but unless you are a law enforcement officer or live in a really bad neighborhood, I'm calling BS. need verse want to is a relative term, I'm fine if you say you want to carry everyday but it is rarely a need. That said I understand the longing if you are used to carrying everyday; if I ever don't have my flashlight or knife I feel like I'm naked. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2GQNm0U

No comments:

Post a Comment