Sunday, February 4, 2018

FNX-45 T w/ hornady critical duty JHPs?


I've been deliberating on an ideal round to pack in my new .45 and think I'm homing in on the hornady critical duty +P line of ammo. It's intent is to be the home defense sidearm as a backup in case our shotgun fails (unlikely), and if SHTF situation came up itd be my combat sidearm. I do want to get an osprey 45 for it since it's already set up to be a suppressor host.Anyway I'm just looking for some second hand opinions on this load from others who run it. I've only gotten to test drive a box of them but I liked them a lot and they feel powerful.As a secondary question what would be a similarly good round for using it suppressed? Would the same rounds work with a suppressor or should I look at some specialty subsonic rounds that aren't +P? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2nIkejx

No comments:

Post a Comment