Tuesday, February 27, 2024

What to do when friend needs help

Hi, I’m a girl and I learn self defense for myself, Carry PS etc, always on the lookout but I have no idea what to do if or when my friend is in a risky situation. My town and general area is pretty safe for the most part, but horrible things happened recently. If my friend is ever in an emergency, I don’t want to just freeze like I usually do. I want to know what to do. Should I call them? What would be the right thing to do? I don’t have transportation to make it there fast enough, as I only use public transit, but I can still sort of use public transit to get around when I must. Better than nothing. But any tips or advice on what to do if my friend is ever in a dangerous situation? I need to be pointed in the right direction. I don’t wanna be a bystander.

Sorry if this isn’t the right sub or something



Submitted February 27, 2024 at 05:46PM by LeadershipEastern271 https://ift.tt/A134vUE

No comments:

Post a Comment