Monday, February 19, 2024

I got jumped by a group of other teens

I am a teenage girl who was bullied severely in school because of many things, mainly my looks and makeup. It got to a point in which I would defend myself because other students would gang up on me and threaten/insult me. This resulted in a lot of beef and bad blood with other students but I always just reaffirmed myself that everything would be fine and try not to be vulnerable. This caused many people to stay away from me probably out of fear of being made a target too or, they would just join in (assuming to join in on the bandwagon). Eventually one day after school I was walking outside alone and some girls who bullied me previously in the past began making fun of me and I was more upset than I usually am so I went home and made the silly mistake of getting a weapon and went back out to continue doing what I was doing, an argument arose and I asked the main girl what her problem was and if she wanted to fight, she then swung at me hardly and I hit her back. After that all her friends jumped in (about 5 of them total with other people videoing me and cheering them on) and ambushed me badly so I went home roughed up with a lot of blood on my face and hair. I couldnt tell if I was in a nightmare so I just quickly went back home (with the plans to fix myself up and go back for round 2) and my parents saw me and were shocked to say the least and followed me outside quickly when I went back out. The girls who started jumping me first saw me quickly running after them and they started running from me for some reason (I don’t know if they were scared but they shouldn’t be since they decided to all jump me). 1 of the girls and an additional new one who I have known for years started jumping me but this time I was able to fight back more and get more hits in and I grabbed the girls hair and dragged her down to my foot and all her friends started screaming for me to let go despite them all jumping me and having nobody help me despite there being a huge heard of other kids who could’ve stepped in but chose not to. One of the girls eventually brought her mom after I bought mine and she tried to get violent so I quickly punched her in face out of shock and anger due to this. The police were also called but I am not satisfied as they didn’t do anything and I want to get a 1 on 1 with at least one of these girls. I don’t have much friends and would like to know what I can do. I was also hospitalized and had additional bad photos taken of me off guard after this incident. I want revenge.

More info: (I also have quite some followers so these people have resorted to attempts at cyber bullying [I say attempts because I always retaliated online and in school but some may still classify this as bullying]).



Submitted February 19, 2024 at 02:24AM by needadvicelolhaha https://ift.tt/QN9u2dB

No comments:

Post a Comment