Monday, February 5, 2024

How do I defend myself from someone larger than me

Basically what happened was, the guy told me to shut up and called me stupid and some other things, so I called him inbred. Next thing I know he says “I’m going to bash your brains in next time I see you” he’s a football player who’s very large, and even though I’m pretty big and he’s still much bigger and taller than me. I don’t think I could win a fist fight, and I don’t know what my options are. My grandfather said he’d give me his pocket knife, but I fear that may be escalating the situation even further. I don’t want to seriously hurt this guy if he is for real about fighting me, but if he does fight I want to make sure that he never fights me again.



Submitted February 05, 2024 at 06:20PM by Difficult-Word-7208 https://ift.tt/sYiTfpn

No comments:

Post a Comment