Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Threatened with a knife, im concealed


I live in a city with Stand your ground and Castle Doctrine.​Biking next to this other biker. He started talking shit for absolutely no reason, so i asked whats wrong with him. He got more mad and followed me down an empty street. The aggressor cut me off and stopped right in front of my bike, causing me unable to continue biking. He got out and we got into a back and forth until he threatened me with a knife. He put his hands in his pocket and I reciprocate. Except i have a gun. He flips the script as if i was trying to start trouble and then continues to want to start a physical altercation. He didn't step forward but he was 5 foot away from me. At this point were both on our foot, my hand on my gun and he wanted to provoke me.​Minutes go by, hes not advancing. So i grabbed my bike and rode off. Should i have stood my ground and wait for him to ride off because i was left in a vulnerable position with my back turned since i biked off? Would it have been better if I told him hes gonna get shot if he advances and wait for him to walk away since he stopped me? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/o0Dm27q

No comments:

Post a Comment