Saturday, April 15, 2023

Any shirt recommendations for tall and very skinny build?


I can see my pistol printing (AIWB, holster w/claw) with some of my shirts on. I'm 6ft tall and less than 160 lbs. I typically wear size medium shirts. Wondering if I should now wear large? Typically the issue for me with clothes is that height wise I want something nice and long, but not super loose and baggy. With concealed carry, obviously baggy is better than tight, but was just wondering if there's some easy things I can do or certain types of t-shirts I can buy to not have the printing issues. Is it just a matter of buying size large shirts now?My solution has always been to just have a loose fitting hoodie over top, either a thin one or thick one depending on the season. But I'd like to be able to just feel comfortable carrying with a t-shirt on since it's warming up outside and I see so many guys online posting photos of them perfectly concealing with just a simple shirt on. Right now I'm just carrying a P365/X depending on the grip I go with, but I am planning on trying to transition over to a Glock 19 MOS with Holosun SCS, so it's only going to get harder for me to conceal my firearm. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/SGFcIkj

No comments:

Post a Comment