Sunday, April 9, 2023

Get New Gun or Practice Immensely?


I currently have a Smith and Wesson M&P Shield 2.0 PC that I am using as my CCW. I have always been okay shooting with it, but I find that the grip is just a bit too small as I have gigantic hands (I am well over 6ft). This sometimes leads to some weird angles when pulling the trigger (Long finger) and getting a comfortable grip which I worry could have an effect if it comes time I need to draw my weapon and place accurate shots quickly.I think I am fairly proficient with larger full-size frame pistols (I also have an FN 509 that I shoot well with), but I find them uncomfortable to conceal. I am very comfortable with the size of the M&P however with it comes to size for concealment and comfort.Should I continue using the M&P and send more ammo down range, or should I look for something new? And with so much out there what are some solid midsize frame/barrel pistols? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2ZBJqfc

No comments:

Post a Comment