Friday, April 21, 2023

Fallen in love with Pocket Carry


I've always carried strong side 3 o'clock. Over the winter, I put on some weight and wasn't as comfortable carrying. So, I fell back to just throwing my pistol in my jacket pocket. It was so convenient and easy. So, I bought an Alabama Pocket holster just to add a level of safety to it. I lost the extra poundage I put on over the winter. But the convenience and comfortability had become unmatched. Now I just put it in my holster and it goes right into my front pocket.I know it's tactically not as sound and I still carry IWB when going out for longer periods of time, but just running errands or running out here and there, pocket carry is just so much easier. I'm thinking of getting a smaller pistol for it. I currently carry a CZ 75 P01 Omega🤣. So the top of the grip sticks out of my pocket a little and it prints like a mofo, but a bigger shirt to cover the grip and I pocket carry everyday and love it!! But the way, nobody notices or has said anything. People aren't looking at your pocket. No one cares.I even forget I'm carrying sometimes. And in the car, for longer trips, I don't take it out like I have to when I'm strong side carrying due to the beaver tail on my pistol sticking into my side.Feel free to roast me! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/651lvFt

No comments:

Post a Comment