Thursday, April 13, 2023

CCW...on a bike? Need help


Hello everyone!So...I've entered the Delmac race. For those who don't know, it's a 5 day road bike race averaging 70 miles per day. My question is...how exactly am I supposed to carry?When riding a bike for 70 miles, friction becomes a very big issue. Even a very minor rub will end up becoming a blister. In addition, whatever method I do choose will have to endure the elements. Mostly heat, sun and rain. Not concerned about the first two, very concerned about the 3rd.I guess what I'm stuck with is some sort of attached storage pouch on the bike itself dedicated to this purpose. I know it's not ideal, but like I said, even a small rub absolutely will end up into a blister by the end of day 1, and by day 5 we're talking open wound and actual blood.So I'm open to suggestions and I'm desprately trying to think of a better solution than what I already have. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/HKwx7tf

No comments:

Post a Comment