Monday, April 3, 2023

NJ Resident going to PA Sheriff's Department for PA PTC


Last Thursday I called the Allentown Sheriff's Department to confirm they would be open Friday, so I could get a PTC there in addition to my NJ PTC.The woman that answered the phone said "I'll be here day", in a friendly manner. I immediately thought to myself, she's not from NJ, that's for sure.Friday, I drove out to Allentown, about a 1 hour 15 minute drive. I parked and was in the Sheriff's office within 10 minutes.A woman cheerfully greeted me and I handed her my forms that I pre-filled out at home, my check for $20.00 (they do take cash), my DL and NJ PTC. She called someone over to take my picture and I was handed a receipt.I left their office in less than 15 minutes and headed home.​My point, NJ sucks and the people the PA Sheriff's department are great. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/rgUutG2

No comments:

Post a Comment