Thursday, August 19, 2021

PHLster Enigma with S&W MP Shield


mmDoes anyone have a setup with the Enigma and a MP Shield 9mm that can help me out?I (F) really want to try out the PHLster Enigma. My preferred carry weapon is a S&W MP Shield 9mm. No light or laser attachment currently.Im having trouble figuring out which phlster holster (if any) could be compatible with the Shield and the Enigma. Im also looking at JM Custom Kydex but Im running into a problem of not knowing if it will fit the Enigma. I see reviews on the PHLster website under the Enigma product stating something like "this works so great with my MP" so it seems like there is some combination out there that works with the Shield and Enigma.And not to trying to throw in anymore variables, but for the sake of providing all the information, I did already order the Lightbearing Enigma by mistake (combine excitement to see Enigma back in stock and it being 1AM and I didnt notice my mistake before ordering). Im okay with keeping the Lightbearing Enigma and ordering a light attachment for my Shield to help make this work but Im pretty sure my only option for this pistol is the TLR-6. And then that narrows the options of potential holsters even more. Therefore, Im considering returning the Lightbearing Enigma and waiting for the standard Enigma to come back in stock and finding a holster to fit the Shield (no light) in the meantime.Open to ideas/suggestions. If I could, I think I would just use this an excuse to buy another pistol that I know will fit but for now Im just trying to make this work with what I have. Thanks in advance for the help. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/381aBEp

No comments:

Post a Comment