Monday, August 2, 2021

Need help deciding on a new gun for EDC


I've narrowed it down to one or two guns in a few calibers. Would like the opinions of a few other people who EDC. Also any comparable guns I've overlooked?My current EDC is a S&W model 27 .357 magnum. With 6+6 belted rnds of Federal 180grn hollow points. As my only concealable gun its my only option, I finally have funds set aside to change that. My thoughts are to either go to a hammerless .38 and pocket carry or move to a higher capacity semi-auto.What I'm considering:.22mag: Keltec PMR-30 (If I can find one, I've shot one before and its fantastic).380: Bersa Thunder Plus (I really like everything I've seen/read about this gun)9mm: Glock-17.38: S&W Bodyguard or Ruger LCR (These are so I can move from holster carry to pocket carry).40: Glock-22 or S&W MP40 or Springfield XD-M5.7x28: FN Five-Seven (Blow my entire budget on this beauty? Is it worth it? Can I find one? Ammo?)I also want to pick up a NAA 22 magnum pocket pistol as a secondary carry. Something I can pass to the wife or a friend in a SHTF moment. Anyone have experience with this setup?Budget is around $1200ish via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3lneGdP

No comments:

Post a Comment