Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Martial arts that don't cause head trauma.

I'm not really a fighter, nor have I ever been, but I am interested in learning a martial art both as a hobby, and something I can use if I ever need to defend myself or someone else in a fight. Mostly I wanna know what martial art is the best for taking down someone who is actively trying to harm you. The problem is that I am really worried about Brain damage. I'm about to go into my senior year of highschool, and am looking to attend a 4 year college, and possibly a post grad school. I don't wanna get into a sport that's gonna cause me brain damage, or head trauma. I do however wanna learn an effective martial art that can both keep me in shape, is fun, and most importantly can keep me and others around me safe. Does anyone have any recommendations?



Submitted August 03, 2021 at 09:56PM by The_Medic247 https://ift.tt/2TSDTBz

No comments:

Post a Comment