Monday, August 2, 2021

IWB appendix carry range of motion.


I have always carried at the 4 o’clock, but recently I’ve been trying to switch to appendix carry for the sake of better concealment with my body type.I have been figuring out holster fitting, belt options, and positioning to be able to sit down comfortably while carrying appendix but one thing is bothering the fuck out of me.For those of you that carry appendix, how in the hell do you tie your shoes? Can you touch your toes with your gun on you? Are you able to squat at all? Pick things up that you drop on the ground? Is it a fitting issue that I’m running into? Or is all of this just expected to not be achievable while carrying at the appendix?Thanks for any and all input and insight. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3lmvK3R

No comments:

Post a Comment