Saturday, August 21, 2021

Honest question


I was super excited when I originally saw the philster enigma and I wanted one. They didn't support light bearing holsters back then and so I passed. They do now, and my understanding is that they literally cannot keep this thing in stock. I think that's fine, I'm happy for them and I think that they are filling a desire within the CCW community. However, I do not think that they are filling a need, as it were. The philster enigma, if I'm not mistaken, requires a holster that is not provided, to have holes for a modwing to even work, correct me if I'm wrong, please. The draw is wearing your full size gun under gym shorts, gym pants, lulu lemon tights, yoga pants, literally whatever right? Give me one good reason that I can't wear my gun belt under my gym shorts, because I've done it, consistently, throughout 2020 and 2021, I'm just saying y'all, I did it without an expensive extra little doodad that required adjustment. I don't get it, I think you're all wasting your money and I want to hopefully convince at least one of you to reconsider. I know that I'm going to get comments about "muh leg leash" YOU DON'T NEED IT with a high quality holster fam, just stop. If your whole reason for buying is that you have an unlimited budget and you just want the new shiny, fine, cool, great, awesome, have FUN. But don't come around telling new shooters that they need to not only buy a $95 custom holster, but also a $75 under pants belt system for it to work. Shame, shame on you for that. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3gnMWlZ

No comments:

Post a Comment