Saturday, August 21, 2021

Help deciding between PL350 and X300


So I'm currently doing some upgrades to my Glock 19 and I want to get a WML for it after it gets back from being milled. I noticed Modlite is releasing a new light in just a matter of days. Should I jump on the hype train and grab one or go with the well known x300?Modlite looks like it has a great track record with their equipment and people seem to trust their products. But it's still a new product and there might be some links to work out with the first version.Either way I'll need to buy a new holster for my enigma. And I have no idea how long it'll be till TR1C makes a compatible holster.Is it better to wait for comparison reviews? If so how long should I wait till I make my final decision?Thanks for your input! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2XMaqej

No comments:

Post a Comment