Thursday, August 5, 2021

CW License in FL issued very quickly


After reading a few threads of folks showing their CCW License in Florida and commenting that emailing and or calling the DACS office, I decided to try it myself.7/11 - Application submitted using a local County tax collectors office that does the app, finger prints, etc.8/3 - Emailed Department of Agriculture via “contact Commissioner Fried” email link on the About Us. I asked for a status on my app.8/5 - Received an email on behalf of one of the staff that they forwarded my email and they should be reaching out to me regarding my Application. Not long after (within the hour) I got a call from the Licensing Department this morning that the license is on the way to me.Hope this helps some of you out there. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2TX4QnP

No comments:

Post a Comment