Thursday, April 15, 2021

When do you decide a gun is ready to be carried?


Got my permit about a year ago and would carry my Taurus G2C (shot around 300 rounds without problems).Two weeks ago I decided to get the P365XL because I wanted to carry a red dot on my edc gun. I shot around 275 rounds without a problem, cleaned and oiled and shot another 125 rounds the next day. On round ~110th the trigger stopped working (I got it to work again after awhile). Talked to Sig and they RMAed it and I get it tomorrow. They told me that they changed something from the trigger and the action. Since it was through the phone I didn't really understand what parts exactly were the problem.My main concern is that this gun might fail again. Do I have to shoot another 400 rounds through it to make sure it is working without issues? Should I just sell it and get another gun? Has anyone else experienced issues with this gun and do you still trust it to carry it? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3e80Q9Y

No comments:

Post a Comment