Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Self defense in the event of a shooting occurring at my job

Not sure if this is the right place but here goes. I work at a phone store. Yesterday night a man that I’ve seen before walked in, he’s got a massive shotgun sticking out of his pants and gloves on. As usual, he asks where the iPhone cases are- we show him and he looks for awhile before leaving.

The entire time alarm bells are shooting off in my head, and my coworkers too. It was like deja vu- because he’s always coming around at the same time with the same question. now we are all seriously worried this man is casing our store to either rob or shoot us. Or both. I told my manager but not much else can be done right now- I have PTSD so I literally cannot stop thinking about a horrific situation where I’m killed over a couple fucking iPhones. I don’t want to go to work.

what do I do? What CAN I do? And what are some techniques to protect myself- if god forbid something was to happen. I am a 22f with pretty much no strength or defense skills and that’s what makes this more scary to me.

TLDR// a man showing off gloves and a shotgun has come into the retail phone store i work at multiple times around the same time. We suspect he’s casing it and want to know some self defense tactics for somebody who’s small and not physically strong.



Submitted April 13, 2021 at 01:45PM by Alarming-Woodpecker9 https://ift.tt/3sgP5my

No comments:

Post a Comment