Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Non-Resident Florida CCW - Fingerprinting


Hi,I'm seeing some conflicting info regarding finger printing for non-residents applying for the FL CCW. Has anyone here recently gone through this process? I planned on having my local police department take the fingerprints. Does Florida accept digital fingerprints for non-resident applications? Or will I need to mail the finger print card to Florida? And if so, does that mean I have to mail my entire application as well or can part of it still be digital?Also - Is there any possibility my finger prints might already be digitally accessible for Florida licensing staff? I've had them scanned a few times, for TSA Pre-Check, and for obtaining a security clearance needed for a former job dealing with a US Fed contract. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2PZrQ3w

No comments:

Post a Comment