Thursday, April 15, 2021

One week into using a Glock 20 for EDC


I have only recently started to carry everyday. I've started carrying unloaded around the house to get used to having it on, and I go everywhere with it that allows them (while I don't like it, I'd rather comply with company policy than deal with the drama of someone noticing). My carry gun is a Glock 20 Gen 4 with a custom fitted Kydex IWB holster from Vedder. I absolutely adore this thing. I thought it would take me longer to get used to carrying everywhere but it's like wearing a watch. After a day or two you stop feeling the need to fidget and it becomes more natural. I've been doing plenty of dry fire and draw practice (unloaded of course) and I've been shooting it as much as I can (though never as much as I'd like, since 10mm is just has hard to find as other niche ammo). I'm so glad I made the decision to start doing this. If 10mm was an anime girl, I'd have a waifu.Do you guys have any tips for someone that definitely isn't new to guns, but new to EDC? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/32jxHDb

No comments:

Post a Comment