Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Anybody have experience with the Surefire XSC?


Looking at acquiring a G43X/48 MOS and transitioning to making that my EDC. In doing so, I need to decide on a WML before I purchase any holsters.I am between the Streamlight TLR7A Sub and the Surefire XSC. I EDC a TLR7A so I know how that feels and performs, but I haven’t seen an XSC in person and the very few review videos all feature a SF representative, so I believe they are biased (they also don’t compare the light to any others).https://ift.tt/32fsOLm main concern is the 350 lumens. I know that this is a single stack (S15 magazines though) carry, but it will be my main carry, and therefore I need the light to perform sufficiently in situations I may find myself in.Though it is $$$ I am hoping to move all my lights to rechargeable batteries (will try my best to grab the modlite pl350 when that is released and slap it on my G19).If you have any experiences/pics/vids please share them below. Also any tips on getting an XSC for less than $300 would be appreciated.Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3thNz5h

No comments:

Post a Comment