Tuesday, April 6, 2021

AIWB - LAS Concealment or Tenicor?


Hey there, I picked up a new carry and I’m coming from having a Tier 1 Axis Elite. I’m not going for the sidecar holster again as I just wanna keep things light. I ordered the LAS Shogun with soft loops but one thing that kinda irks me is the sweat guard isn’t full. I know it’s minor but that extra bit does give me peace of mind lol.On Tenicor I was looking at their VELO4, I really like their integrated wedge design and their sweatguard is full. My only concern with them is their only tuckable clips are the DCC ones. I worry that the DCC might be too aggressive for me. The biggest thing on which holster is also if I can tuck them. 80% of me carrying is at work and I am tucked all the time, the soft loops on the Tenicor don’t look like it’s possible. Anyone have any insight on them? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3mpZlYk

No comments:

Post a Comment