Friday, January 1, 2021

WARNING GRAPHIC I was attacked with a box cutter. Post surgery photos.

I was violently assaulted with a box cutter. Long story short I am on probation living in a pre-release sober living house, run by the state. My attacker entered my room, threatened to kill me, and attacked me. I defended myself with a plastic chair, and punched him successfully incapacitating him.

Intense sharp pain, and a lot of blood.I temporarily knocked him out.

Post surgery pictures.

I have been temporarily relocated for recovery.

I cannot work for a little while and I have set up a gofundme to help me cover food and other expenses.I will post link in the comments.

Please no trolls.

I will gladly answer questions as it helps my anxiety!

Thank you! God Bless! Have a safe 21!



Submitted January 02, 2021 at 12:10AM by Icy_Communication911 https://ift.tt/2MfT4k3

No comments:

Post a Comment