Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Put my appendix carrying mind at ease? Or at least guide me in the right direction.


TL;DR: thoughts on appendix carrying an m&p shield 2.0? I read some article that made me uneasy.I recently got my CCW and have decided that appendix is the best for me. It’s the least comfortable, but it’s the only spot that i know i’m never printing, and it’s the easiest to reach spot. Before my ccw i had no trouble carrying appendix around my house and stuff, but now that it’s on me all day, i’m starting to get paranoid. Every time i bend over or sit down, i have the barrel of an m&p shield 2.0 pressing firmly against my femoral artery. If i move it slightly to the right, now it’s pressing against my johnson. Maybe it’s just a mental thing, maybe not, idk, i’ve only just started carrying. I have it in one of those belly band holsters (hated it at first because it gets hot and sweaty in the FL sun, but now i like it better than my kydex, if you ever thought about getting one, 10/10 i cannot recommend enough.) contrary to wht some people would have you believe, it has actually never once fired without me pulling the trigger. so i guess my question is, how at risk am i for a ND going straight into my femoral artery? There’s a trigger guard, so it’s not like i can accidentally press the bang switch, and i have good trigger discipline, and to top it off, none of those things even matter because the gun doesn’t leave the holster unless i’m going to shoot something or unless i’ve cleared it and am practicing dry fire. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2MxO9et

No comments:

Post a Comment