Monday, January 4, 2021

Looking for Vehicle Mounting Advice.


Hello! I just purchased a 2600KP Hornady Rapid Safe that I plan on using to secure my pistol when I'm unable to carry it with me, and also while I'm en route to my destination, bc with how crazy things seem to be I don't want to make a cop nervous during a routine stop, if I should ever get pulled over so I don't necessarily want the gun on my person next to my wallet. I know I don't want to use the tethering cable and I see alot of ppl mentioning they use this safe or the 2700 in their vehicles but no mention of where to mount it. Under the driver's seat is not viable. Was thinking passenger side center console but not sure what screws/tools I'd need or if I'd need a mounting plate or anything. Or if that's a bad idea and someone has a better suggestion I am all ears. Also. I have a 2013 Nissan Rogue If that helps. Thanks in advance for your feedback! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3b8pLu4

No comments:

Post a Comment