Friday, January 1, 2021

Getting my first handgun/General Suggestions


I recently turned 21, and am in the process of getting my CCW. I am looking for my first handgun, and wanted some advice from people here. I wear a lot of lighter or athletic clothes such as joggers and Nike dri-fit shirts. I would say 90% of what I wear is athletic type clothes, and I am really not a big fan of jeans, and if I wear them, they slim fitting jeans. Because of my wardrobe and being new to carrying, I was thinking the smaller and lighter the better, as I will likely use a sticky holster or something similar to work with my clothing, as well as that I'll probably be more likely to carry a smaller/more comfortable gun. I had a few guns I was looking at, but wanted advice in terms of what is comfortably concealable with my type of clothing without having to constantly be worried about printing or having it poke out. That being said, I don't love the idea of a super small handgun that I can't fit my whole hand on (like the Sig P938). The main couple of handguns I was looking at was the Sig P365XL, Canik TP9 Elite SC, Canik TP9SF Elite, and the CZ P10C. If anyone has any recommendations for me in general, specifically with what guns would be concealable or too big, or any other suggestions, it'd be greatly appreciated. Also open to any suggestions of where I might go to purchase any of these guns, as a lot of things are hard to find right now. Yes I understand I will likely have to pay a premium for most things at this time. Thanks for any way anyone can help!! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3rLGMQL

No comments:

Post a Comment