Monday, January 4, 2021

Genuine question for those who carry or carried with an unloaded chamber.


What was/is your level of experience with firearms before you got your license to carry, and began carrying?I grew up hunting, carrying and using loaded firearms since I was young... maybe 9 or 10. Loaded rifles and handguns were left in the open and easily accessible since I can remember, thought I knew unambiguously that I was not to handle them without permission. I joined the military at 17, and immediately following, carried a handgun and rifle professionally, without worry. When I turned 21, I got my CHL in Texas, where I was stationed, and began carrying AIWB with a loaded handgun without worry.It seems strange to me to be scared of carrying a loaded firearm as an adult. Unloaded meaning, not ready to fire, in the general parlance where I up. And having given it thought, it seems like an inexperienced position to take. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3pMLZWL

No comments:

Post a Comment