Monday, May 4, 2020

Need help deciding between glock 19 gen 5 and a Walther ppq m2


I would like to get another ccw/range gun. I have a ruger lcp 2 that works just fine as a deep conceal gun but I would like something a little bigger for hiking, fishing, etc. Because I am left handed my selection was limited and I eventually narrowed it down to the glock and the Walther.Here are the pros and cons I thought of for each gun. Glock 19 gen 5 ...pros Ambi slide release MOS version is available in case I want to mount an rmr Low recoil Heavily customizable Huge amount of cheap magazines, accessories and spare parts Proven and Reliable Eats any ammo ...Cons Ergonomics Trigger isn't that great Blocky/ugly Kind of pricey for a gun with so many competitors that blow it out of the waterWalther ppq ...pros Ergonomics are some of the best Trigger is one of the best out of the box Large ambi slide release Decent out of box sights ...cons Somewhat snappy recoil Big and Ugly Parts/accessories are expensive. Will I be able to find any parts in 10 years? Magazines are expensive via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3fb7LyS

No comments:

Post a Comment