Friday, February 21, 2020

Trouble Getting P07 To Conceal With Tier 1 Axis Slim


Hey all,I just got my Tier 1 Axis Slim in the mail for my P07, and while it is very, very comfortable, I am having a really hard time getting it to conceal my grip.I have tried lowering/raising the gun to the very ends of each respectively, and haven't had any luck. I bought their wedge kit as well, and none of those seem to be helping me. I've tried shifting from center to more of a 1-2 o'clock position, and that doesn't seem to do the trick either.I can conceal in something heavy okay, but a t-shirt is really showing those edges. Any suggestions or anyone else run into the same issues?Thanks!Edit: Basically, the whole rig is leaning forward, even when running it as low as it can go. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2ufHzjY

No comments:

Post a Comment