Friday, February 21, 2020

Sig P365 XL vs M&P Shield opinions.


I know this may be an unusual comparison but I have carried a shield for years and recently realized that the 365XL is actually SHORTER than the shield with the 8rd mag and only weights 1oz more. Plus more sight radius and slightly heavier (1oz heavier plus 4 extra rounds). I'm considering making the switch.My problem is this: I have long fingers and the "depth" of the shield's grip (front to back) provides a good "length of pull" for my long fingers and allows my support hand to get some real estate on the grip. It's the main reasons why I've stuck with the shield for so long. The 365XL, on the other hand, has a weirdly small grip (front to back) and allows me almost no purchase for my support hand. I actually like to practice with my CCW weapons and I'm wondering if shooting it would suck compared to the shield.So, to those of you who own and/or have shot both,My questions are:How does the 365 XL compare to the shield in recoil/controllability?If you have big hands/long fingers, is the skinniness of the p365 XL's grip annoying to you?Does the extra sight radius make a difference for you in actual shooting?From a pure shootability standpoint, which do you prefer? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2HPKlzv

No comments:

Post a Comment